Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 20 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Talent Rewards Analyst, you will join a growing Talent team focused on supporting Circles employees & enabling quick growth throughout the organization. You will use data in every decision you make to help ensure Circles pay practices are competitive & fairly & consistently applied to all employees. You will also be a technical resource to the entire talent team by using data to solve problems within the organization. This is not a 9-5 job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. We are looking for an ambitious, no job is beneath me attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative & fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work & dedication.
What you'll work on:
- Support all aspects of compensation (base, bonus, commissions, & equity), for the entirety of the organization, inclusive of board of directors, executive, & non-executive pay programs.
- Assist with the annual & on-going compensation review process by obtaining & preparing data for analysis.
- Assist with the analysis & review of variable performance compensation programs (executive, broad-based, sales).
- Responsible for compensation survey submissions, including job matching & data review.
- Support equity plan administration including maintaining the stock plan system & administering grants & exercises.
- Support talent analytics initiatives by helping build & maintain dashboards & reports. Work collaboratively with talent management & talent acquisition to ensure data is accurate & consistent.
- Be a resource for the Talent team on all aspects of total rewards.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 2+ years of experience with compensation & equity administration.
- Strong proficiency with Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel (Vlookups, Index Match, Pivot Tables, If Statements, Visualizations).
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Extreme attention to detail & ability to stay organized.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Strong work ethic with aspirations to advance career.
- Can do, customer-focused attitude.
- Mature ability to keep information confidential.
- Bachelors degree in technical field preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Macbook preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.