Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Communications team is a tenacious & creative group responsible for publicly promoting Clover as a company, as well as safeguarding its corporate reputation. We handle all external media relations, public affairs, Clover social media channels, the Clover blog, & Clover Living magazine.
Working within the Communications team, we are looking for a Creative Production Manager to develop & execute effective creative programs including videos, podcasts & photography promoting Clovers brand & software product, the Clover Assistant. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting, producing, & creating a distribution strategy for high-quality, compelling assets that will ensure our various stakeholders understand the value of Clover & the Clover Assistant.
As a Creative Production Manager, you will:
- Report into the Communications Director.
- Develop messaging, content & programs that amplify our product & encourage physicians to adopt the Clover Assistant.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Clinical & other teams to drive clear narratives about our product, brand, & vision & support Clovers overall growth goals.
- Manage external creative teams to ensure all content produced meets brand standards & timelines, & accurately conveys the Clover Assistant experience.
- Manage content development, production, & post-production of Clovers virtual events to communicate product development milestones.
- Build & maintain production timelines, project plans, & visual artifacts to ensure creative development is properly prioritized & on track.
You will love this job if:
- You have a knack for developing global communication & media relations strategies, a pulse on our customer & what they care about.
- Youre able to portray complex ideas through visual mediums (video, photography, infographics).
- You are inquisitive & consistently strive to better understand the motivations of various stakeholders.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity & are entrepreneurial in your thinking.
- You are a collaborative, cross-functional project manager & flawless executor who deeply understands how a brand or product experience connects to the things people care about.
- You are hyper-organized & detail oriented, with the ability to project manage multiple streams & teams in an organized, timely & transparent manner.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward at a fast pace & welcome challenges that have great impact.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing, creative production, and/or at a production studio.
- You have knowledge of the entire production process & are comfortable leading projects all the way from ideation to distribution.
- You have experience leading large-scale, product-focused campaigns across a variety of channels.
- You are an experienced brand & storytelling writer & editor & enjoy creating all types of content, from script treatments to blog posts.
- You have people & agency management experience.
- You are an exceptional listener & problem-solver, with strong verbal & written communications skills.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & able to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Spanish language proficiency desired but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.