Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Senior Program Manager of Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) will advance Mailchimp's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy by managing Mailchimps 7 Employee Networks.
This person will be responsible for providing strategic guidance & oversight to Business Employee Resource Groups & their leaders. Through building relationships with BERG executive sponsors & other key stakeholders, they will ensure comprehension & alignment to Mailchimps DE&I strategy. Collaborating with Business Employee Resource Group leadership, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development & HR Business Partners, they will also develop & execute strategies for retention, engagement & promotion of diverse talent.
- Develop & launch new Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs)
- Ensure alignment & integration of BERG strategic plans & programming with goals of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Monitor annual development curriculum for BERG leaders
- Plan & execute annual Employee Resource Group Leadership Summit
- Consider BERG membership databases, & provide other metrics as needed to provide relevant data, analysis & recommendations
- Onboard new BERGs & BERG Leaders & Executive sponsors in New Leader Onboarding
- Develop new opportunities to engage BERGs with Talent Acquisition & Performance Management, & other functions
- Deliver DE&I BERG Roadshow Presentation to business leaders & other stakeholder groups
- Act as a project manager for other assigned projects that support Mailchimps DE&I goals & objectives
- 5+ years in Diversity & Inclusion or Human Resources experience related with demonstrated business results working with employee networks and/or community relations
- Ability to work across different functions & build relationships with stakeholders & champions
- Experience designing data-driven programs
- Ability to navigate ambiguous business problems & develop streamlined programs to achieve organizational goals
- Ability to clearly articulate & reinforce diversity & inclusion strategy & the company's business case for diversity
- Forward-thinking, detailed-oriented, personable, excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- High level of literacy in Google Suite
- Ability to collect, analyze & share data via various mediums including Excel, Google Slides, PowerPoint, & summarized talking points
- Strong project management skills to handle complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure, with proven time management skills & the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment & organize complex information
- Ability to demonstrate awareness & understanding of multiple facets of diversity: cultural, ethnic, racial, religious, gender, educational, age, sexual orientation, linguistic, professional, & other differences that make us unique
*This role is open to remote - Mailchimp offers flexible & remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, & Washington state.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.