LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services & integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, & ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate & manage large & complex organizations? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Big Data? Consider joining our team.
- Create & drive revenue from a list of named accounts.
- Build & expand relationships with marketing executives at some of the largest brands.
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close.
- Meet or exceed your quarterly & annual sales goals.
- 5 years of successful quota carrying sales/BD experience in Adtech, Martech, SaaS or Programmatic display sales.
- Brand direct sales experience.
- Great communication skills both internally & externally.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Stock. Be a stakeholder in our future.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco & New York City two of the best cities in the world, & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.