Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Director, Learning & Organizational Development, you will lead the organizations learning & development & employee experience strategies - working closely with senior leaders to help define & develop tools to promote a high-performing culture positioned for growth. This position will report to the Head of Talent.
You will ...
- Support HelloFresh growth & success by leading the team responsible for learning & development, organizational development (e. g. performance management, change management, talent assessment, etc.), culture development, employee engagement, & internal communications
- Set vision & strategy for multifaceted learning & organizational development programs, implementing effective programming, tools & processes across a national population of 9000+ employees across HQ & Distribution Centers
- Direct the design & development of complex training curricula, materials, & programs using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, blended learning, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, & workshops while ensuring the approach is best in class & tech forward.
- Support other People team members with various organizational development activities, such as change management, needs assessment & performance management
- Maintain, & innovate on a dynamic employee communication strategy that aligns to, & supports the employee engagement strategy; serve as advisor on communications from a variety of stakeholders ranging from executives to broader People Team
- Partner closely with People Insights team to leverage data to make decisions about new, or iterations to existing programs & initiatives
- Manage a high-performing team & driving team-level retention & engagement by building & fostering an inclusive culture that drives a high level of cooperation & trust
- Support Head of Talent & SVP, People to build buy-in with senior leaders for external partner & vendor engagements, & manage vendor assessment, selection & management
- A people advocate + culture curator: your passion for solving people problems & dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- An excellent communicator, able to present information in a clear & concise manner orally & in writing to ensure others understand ideas; appropriately adapt message, style, & tone to accommodate a variety of audiences
- Able to develop, maintain, & strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization, you possess a fantastic can-do attitude (no is not in your vocabulary) & are able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team
- A proven thought partner & executor, with the ability to translate organizational & individual needs into specific solutions
- A leader & team-builder who enables/encourages the highest level of individual & group performance; exceptional at developing, inspiring, motivating, & retaining top talent
- Analytical & data-driven, you enjoy using logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems, as well as brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Adaptable & flexible, you are motivated to drive results in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant
- Ethical & low-ego; engenders confidence & trust, while also garnering respect & credibility.
- A Masters Degree preferred in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or a related field
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a fast paced, tech forward high-growth environment
- Advanced understanding of learning delivery methods such as instructor-led classroom & webinar training, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, & workshops; ability to identify & choose the correct method for varied content
- Strong attention to detail & high sense of urgency for critical timelines
- Experience managing an end-to-end performance management process, including selection of & implementation of performance tools
- Demonstrated experience managing & measuring programs with national impact
- Expert PowerPoint, Microsoft Office & Google Suite skills & other design tools
- Ability to operate at both the highly strategic organizational level & with tactical project execution focus
- Experience building a high performance highly engaged organization
- Thrive in a fast paced & agile environment with the ability to navigate conflicting priorities & shifting organizational demands
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.