JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the #1 US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments, & Tao Capital, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, & biotechand were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a detail-oriented Pricing Analyst for the Americas who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Pricing & Revenue Management Office, you will partner daily with the Price Execution Manager, Distribution & Retail Sales Teams as well as stakeholders across the organization including compliance, legal, sales, strategy, marketing, & supply chain. Work output will be featured at the highest levels of the company, including the CEO, providing meaningful opportunity to influence the direction of the business.
Above all, be mission-driven. Develop comprehensive recommendations that are aligned with our vision of eliminating combustible cigarettes. The ideal candidate has 3+ years in consumer products, financial analysis or a related field. Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with Chain & Distributor sales teams to determine customer participation in JUUL promotions, track participation & validate eligibility for the Americas
- Manage data related to pricing & promotions, including tracking price changes
- Provide reporting for promotional performance & customer eligibility
- Understand & be a source of clarity for questions surrounding promotions
- Work collaboratively across a variety of functional areas with various levels of seniority
- Develop project plans & manage individual tasks to meet short & long-term goals
KEY ATTRIBUTES NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- 3+ years of experience at a top-tier consumer product company
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field from a top-tier institution
- High degree of organization & efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail while delivering against tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize multiple sources of insights
- Be objective & analytical. Seek data & know the difference between facts & opinions
- Deeply curious, seek to understand & ask Why? Repeatedly
- Relentless & crystal-clear communication. Sniff out & resolve ambiguity
- Highest ethical standards, integrity, authenticity, credibility & character
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks, drinks, fun events, & superb catered lunches
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Work in the heart of Austin, Texas. The Live Music Capital Of The World!
JUUL Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity & gender expression, disability or veteran status.