Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
We are often recruiting for Senior Consultantsto build our existing team. If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Consultant we want to hear from you! Our team will be in touch with you to initially explore your skills & experience before a live position becomes available. This way, we have already started to consider you, & have assessed your suitability, prior to the recruitment process initiating!
What's it all about?
The Sr. Consultant will report to Visa Central Europe (CE) consulting team to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain. The CE Cluster is part of our Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) Europe arm.
The Sr. Consultant will work towards the team's goals as well as supporting the VCA Europe goals more broadly across the region. The Sr. Consultant will manage the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis, insight & practical recommendations to enable successful delivery of client projects.
Furthermore, the Sr. Consultant might be also responsible for delivering internal projects, analysis & reports for internal use.
What we expect of you, day to day.
Core responsibility of the Sr. Consultant will be to oversee consulting activities in Switzerland & Lichtenstein, but can be deployed to other projects in the CE Region (Germany, Austria & the Netherlands) (and potentially more broadly across Europe. The role will report to the CE Head of VCA.
- Understand our clients' business objectives, needs, plans etc together with the CE Account Management Team
- Identify opportunities & potential for improvement to help Visa clients in growing their business
- Develop & propose appropriate strategies & business solutions to the clients
- Manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the CE Cluster
- Management of internal & external project team members
- Set & manage the project budgets
- Contribute to consulting sales & delivery targets
- Perform data analysis
- Help to intensify the business relationships between Visa & its key clients
- Build & retain Visa Consulting relationships to our key clients
- Support the CE Consulting Team & the broader VCA Europe team in achieving the goals for the clusters as well as to support Account Executives in subject expertise areas
- Initiate & execute Thought Leadership projects on the future of payment & retail banking to our clients & partners
- Leverage Visa's innovation, product & data capabilities to further grow our clients' business by working together with the sales & product teams as well as the Visa Innovation & Data Sciences team
- Support Visa Consulting & Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools & innovative methodologies on personal & on team level
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.