OPMG: Delivery Director
As an OPMG IT Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of IT operations for a select group of agencies, as well as the point of contact for all other OPMG agency leads at your location. As the OPMG Building IT Manager, this role will be responsible for operating & continually improving the OPMG IT services at the various OPMG agencies at that location.
- Overall project lead for IT transformation & compliance programs for your assigned set of agencies
- Point of contact for building agencies to escalate issues with help desk & other IT divisions
- Lead any compliance & remediation exercises such as mandated rollouts of any new security stacks.
- Work with local HR on training access & completion issues where applicable
- Assist HR & the agency with returning assets to Omnicom
- Provide high level support for any help desk escalations
- Act as the point person on all Agency spend requests; you will be responsible for ensuring risk assessments are entered as well as the spend request is in the correct format
- Work with the agency finance team on generating any POs that maybe required for hardware/software procurement
- As the IT lead, you will have access & responsibility entering help desk tickets that users cannot; this can include hardware replacement tickets, SCCM/JAMF changes, Netskope & security filter unblock requests, etc
- Identity & access management via Active Directory. This can include application & access assignment as well account onboarding & off-boarding
Key Relationships / Interfaces
- OPMG CIO
- OPMG Global Delivery Lead
- OPMG BISO
- OPMG HR & IT Leads with Agencies
- Omnicom Service Deliver Manager
- Gain a full understanding of the different OPMG Agencies & their technology requirements
- Work effectively with a diverse range of teams within Omnicom
- Continuing development of knowledge & expertise around IT Operations
- Conduct the role independently & with integrity, remaining impartial & report all non-compliances.
- Plan, organize & prioritize tasks & projects, with attention to detail.
- Exercise good personal communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of stakeholders, including senior management.
- Establish & maintain a high degree of confidentiality, respect, trust & credibility at all levels.
- Demonstrate an ability to remain calm, controlled, & resilient whilst being enthusiastic & positive.
Omnicom Precision Marketing Group aligns Omnicom's global digital, data & CRM capabilities to deliver precisely targeted & meaningful customer experiences at scale. Using its universal framework of connected data, connected intelligence & connected experiences, OPMG provides services that include data-driven product / service design, technology strategy & implementation, CRM / loyalty strategy & activation, econometric & attribution modeling & digital experience design & development. At the core of delivering these services is Omni, an advanced technology platform that combines a powerful cultural insights engine with massively scaled data insights from first-, second- & third-party sources, including several proprietary Omnicom data partnerships.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
OPMG provides a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits plan. Benefits for this role include health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k), stock options, Healthcare & Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts, vacation, sick, & personal days & positive activism days, paid parental leave & disability benefits. For more information regarding Omnicom benefits, please visit www.omnicombenefits.com. A reasonable estimate of the salary for this role, at the time of posting, is $90,000-$110,000. This range is specific to NYC & multiple factors are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: skill set, experience & training, certifications; etc. This is an exempt position. If your requirements fall outside of this range, you are still welcome to apply.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.