Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join the Enterprise Sales team in Paris. Were looking for a curious, driven & talented individual who is looking to further develop their career in sales.
- Experience within a business development role plus aspiration to develop into a field sales role. Experience constructing forecasting or pricing models would be an advantage
- Highly communicative & can work in a team to support the wider goals of the enterprise sales function
- Experience working with Salesforce, G Drive & proficient in Google Docs & Google Sheets
- Organisational skills are important & the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
This role will see you supporting the Enterprise Account Executives to be more efficient in hitting quota.
- WRITE IT DOWN - Align with Enterprise sales team to build a prospecting plan for top priority accounts
- DRAW THE OWL - identify opportunities in existing customers for increased digital transformation being measured on opportunities sub $75K
- WRITE IT DOWN - Prepare Pricing & Deal Structure, use & master internal pricing tools. Manage prioritisation of key deals with Sales Management
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES - Engage with client Stakeholders, manage enquiries directly with clients & close smaller deals yourself
- EMPOWER OTHERS - Work with internal stakeholders to ensure all aspects throughout the sales process are smooth (Deal Desk, Contracts, Legal, Pre-Sales, Support & Billing)
The EMEA Sales team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with our clients to develop their scope of our products. Also to further develop new business & grow our major strategic clients.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is based out of our office in Paris. We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.