Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is searching for a Manager of Brand Marketing to help develop & optimize brand strategies, driving growth across its three brands - HelloFresh, Green Chef & EveryPlate. The ideal candidate has experience increasing aided & unaided awareness for a Direct to Consumer brand, as well as acquisition experience spanning online & offline marketing channels. This role requires strategic, analytical, & creative skills including strong design sensibility.
This person will report to the Senior Manager of Brand Marketing within the HelloFresh Brand team, & will work cross-functionally with both in-house & with external partners.
You will ...
- Help drive brand strategy vision & day-to-day decision making for multiple HelloFresh brands
- Work closely with performance marketing teams (Paid Social, Digital, Search, CRM, Direct Mail etc.) to understand brand & content needs
- Partner with physical product team, as well as our culinary leadership, to devise & orchestrate launch plans for innovative product offerings
- Work closely with digital product team to ensure the most seamless customer experience achievable
- Author clear, insight-led briefs & guide the development of high-quality creative assets for the aforementioned teams
- Monitor & synthesize competitor trends across meal delivery & otherwise, identifying new sources of opportunity & threats by being the internal expert on our category
- Lean-in, proactive & independent, always looking for ways to take initiative & improve existing programs/processes
- A collaborative, cross-functional team player & comfortable partnering with a variety of teams
- A quick studyyou never have to learn a new skill twice
- Resourceful & are always thinking outside the box in order to get the job done
- Egoless & never hesitant to roll-up your sleeves while still thinking at a high-level
- Able to ruthlessly prioritize projects & interests, switching gears quickly
At a minimum, you have...
- 4+ years brand marketing experience, primarily with DTC brands
- Multi-channel marketing experience with understanding of acquisition, engagement, retention & analytics
- Experience writing creative briefs & working with creative teams to deliver compelling best-in-class creative content & campaigns
- Fluent in both organic & paid channel strategies
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- Balance of creative & analytical thinking
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with subscription products & services is a plus
- Experience with growth marketing and/or product marketing is a plus
- Work experience related to food & food systems is a plus
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.