Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- Design, develop & validate solutions for our new features for managing our Cloud solutions
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services & databases
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics & by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Handle requests of L3 support engineers
- Participate actively in the overall technology roadmap
- Work with the Agile iterative/incremental mindset & best practices & participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Strong refactoring abilities & test automation - TDD is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong motivation for complex challenges & learning new technologies
- DevOps experience is a plus
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Mind-set oriented towards Continuous Improvement, Lean thinking & high-quality work
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
- Fluent in Spanish & English (spoken & written)
We are a fast-pace growing company & we are hiring & growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change, & you like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges & having fun while working, then this is a great opportunity for you!!!
- Location: Plaza Colon (Madrid).Our office is conveniently located, & it is very pretty & cool! Don't believe us? Let us know in advance & come check, we can invite you for a coffee.
- Permanent Contract
- Ticket Restaurant, Private health Insurance & Gym discount on subscriptions.
- You can choose to adhere to a flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Possibility to work from home 1 day a week.
- Willing to travel from time to time.
- Flexible Hours, so when you do your 40 hours a week, you can leave earlier on Fridays.
- 50% off on English & Spanish classes.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, & occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Pizza talks once a month (knowledge pills + pizza!), you can just listen, or even present something you are passionate about.
- We host the Madrid Scrum Alliance user group every other month, which are a great learning & networking opportunity.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.