We are reinventing global trade.
Develop & strengthen our finance function
Flexport has an immediate opening for a Senior Stock Administration Analyst to join our Finance team. Finance is central to Flexports success - creating transparency of the companys performance, financials, risks & internal controls, & building the people, process & product needed for the future of Flexport.
We're looking for a Senior Stock Administration Analyst to help with this mission. You will assist with the day-to-day administration of our equity incentive plans - stock option exercises (NQ/ISOs) & RSU releases, including all aspects of record keeping, reporting & reconciliation. You are a team player with a strong work ethic & able to complete projects timely & accurately.
This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Excellent analytical capabilities, organizational skills & dedication to the details will be important for this role.
Report into the Senior Manager, Global Stock Administrator. This person will work closely with internal teams including Finance, Tax, Payroll, & People Operations, on all equity-related matters.
- Administer & ensure integrity of the equity database including the process & reconciliation of grants, exercises, new hire, terminations/cancellations, & audits
- Ensure compliance & accurate & timely tax withholding & reporting to global payroll groups
- Maintain the employee mobility data & track the trailing tax liability for the international & domestic relocations
- Assist with preparation of stock-related matters in Company annual & periodic financial statements
- Prepare custom reports & perform complex reconciliations to review accuracy of equity & transaction data
- Maintain supporting workbooks for internal/external SOX auditors & respond accurately, thoroughly & timely to auditor requests for data
- Prepare reports & respond to ad-hoc data requests on a timely basis.
You should have:
- Minimum of 5-years equity experience
- Demonstrated expertise with global equity programs, multiple equity award types, & transaction volume
- Experience with U.S. federal & state taxation relating to equity compensation & general knowledge of global taxation
- Experience with stock administration platforms like Carta
- CEP certification is a plus
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation