Moz specializes in search engine optimization (SEO) tools, helping local search engines & new customers find our clients businesses online. We are dedicated to the future of SEO. We are dedicated to the future of local search. We are obsessed with it. The team is looking for an experienced, proactive, customer-first person to join as an account manager to work, post sales, with our enterprise customers for the Moz product suite. Are you a passionate problem-solver who will advocate for our customers & uncover additional business opportunities? If so, our enterprise team is just starting, so there is a great opportunity to help build the business & drive strategy to make the Moz enterprise customers become more successful.
The Enterprise Account Services team is chartered with providing on-boarding services, expert guidance, & sharing industry best practices with our largest agency & brand-direct customers.
Diversity & Inclusivity. Moz is committed to building diverse teams where people of all identities & backgrounds are welcome, included, & respected. We work to help close the gender gap in tech, & to actively recruit people from other underrepresented groups. We strongly encourage women, gender diverse people, & minority candidates to apply for this role.
What You'll Do
- Act as the main point of contact with enterprise clients post-sale to ensure needs & expectations are met
- Engage deeply with new enterprise customers to understand their strategic needs & successfully onboard them onto the Moz Local platform
- Partner with the support organization to ensure customer needs are being met
- Perform periodic account reviews, handle customer concerns, account issues, & escalated support inquiries
- Lead the annual subscription renewal process & drive high retention
- Provide guidance & suggestions to clients & identify & qualify new opportunities
- Work closely with our Strategic Account Directors (Business Development) to ensure smooth transition after sale is complete
- Independently identify, propose, & initiate projects that make our Moz Local product better, our customers happier, & our jobs easier
What We Want to See
- 5+ years of enterprise client management experience with software & SaaS products
- Infectious positive attitude & proactive leadership skills
- Experience onboarding and/or renewing enterprise subscriptions/contracts
- Desire to work in an ever-changing, experimental environment
- Demonstrated ability to give & receive feedback & resolve conflict quickly
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple teams including sales, engineering, finance & marketing.
We specialize in location data management, helping local search engines & new customers find our clients businesses online & off. We are dedicated to the future of local search. We build analytics software that gives our users the technical edge towards better marketing on the web. We are dedicated to the future of marketing analytics. Were obsessed with it. Weve been at it for years & were in it for the long haul. Were a leader in our space, growing fast.
Behind our software is a sea of Mozzers with a wide array of personalities, experiences, & expertise. Weve worked hard & deliberately to build a cultural roadmap. Its not just about ping pong games & company parties (though we have those, too!). Learn more about it below before you apply:
Sneak Peak at the Goodies
- Competitive salary, 401K, stock options
- Generous time off plus $3,000 per year towards your vacation!!
- Home internet & transportation subsidies
- 150% charitable donation match
- And so much more (feel free to grill us about the rest in the interview!)
Why Moz? Because we love what we do.
Moz is an equal opportunity employer & we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. Moz values diversity & fosters mutual respect among its employees