The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so every patient can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Our mission is big & our team is still growing. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series B startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
The Inbound Business Development Representative role is your ticket to a successful sales career. As a BDR, youll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of Klaras go-to-market strategy. As you learn & grow in the BDR role, well help you map out a path on which youll be able to grow your career for years to come at Klara. As a BDR, youll not only be responsible for building pipeline, youll also be encouraged to achieve your personal & professional development goals. We encourage all our BDR hires to work towards growing into the next level of sales responsibilities, as an AE. This is a unique & exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, & enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine. Come help build a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication!
- Execute a creative account strategy to sell into multi-location/practitioner practices
- Generate leads via email, phone, social media, & other highly creative methods
- Conduct research to identify the needs & scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified & interested leads for AE demos
- Consistently hit / exceed monthly agreed upon goals & objectives
- Align with senior AEs to learn & grow your full-cycle sales knowledge
- Self-motivated & driven individual
- High energy & enthusiasm
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational & follow-up skills
- Team player & self motivated problem solver
- 1-2 years of phone sales/ call center experience
- Passion to excel in sales & make money
Must have some experience in Outreach.io, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Nav, or any comparative outbound sales tools.
- Extensive career & growth opportunities in a fast-growing technology & health care area
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally & closely with senior leadership
- Competitive compensation package
- Subsidized Medical & Dental benefits, including a partially funded Health Savings Account
- Amazing culture
- Professional Development Stipend
- Unlimited vacation policy