Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
What youll be doing...
- Navigating a primarily greenfield geographic territory, top of funnel activity & prospecting
- Effectively managing a long sales cycle (approx. 6 - 12 months) to a successful close
- Selling technical, complex software within targeted accounts
- Nurturing accounts through our land & expand approach
- Viewing the clients business through a strategic lens to create custom, tailored solutions specific to each customers needs
- Leveraging & developing meaningful relationships with key decision makers
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success within the State & Local Government space, including: selling at the enterprise level, consistent quota achievement & landing new logos
- An Effective Presenter? Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
- Self-Motivated? Possess a hungry, high energy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Tenured? Displays loyalty & perseverance through long, stable job tenure & positive career trajectory
- Consultative? A trusted advisor to both customers & colleagues
- An Influencer? Representing Appians brand to your network & keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What Appian Sales can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appians single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, & a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Cabinet-level & sub-cabinet-level Defense, Civilian, & Intelligence Organizations use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers can have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Support from a Great Team: Federal Sales is a team sport. Along with tools like FedRAMP certification & IL4 Cloud Managed Services, we provide you what you'll need to be successful. This includes dedicated Federal:
- Industry Leads
- Business Development Reps
- Solutions Consultants
- Partner Managers
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.