Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As the Front Office Coordinator, this role is the first point of contact for anyone arriving at our Mailchimp HQ. Handling the flow of guests & employees through the reception area in a professional & welcoming way, ensuring that all office supply needs are met, & running all front desk tasks with efficiency & proactiveness are key expectations for this role. As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience & satisfaction. Your goal should always be to make our guests & employees alike feel comfortable & satisfied while in our office.
Our ideal candidate is customer-service oriented & goes above & beyond with any request or task given to them. Creating an experience at a world-class level for our internal & external customers is top of mind. They should have excellent communication skills & a good balance of confidence & humility. A strong work ethic, ability to be simultaneously detailed & fast, organizational prowess, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key. They are an engaging, welcoming individual who is able to juggle multiple situations & tasks with a smile, putting hospitality at the forefront of their every day. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, & directing them appropriately through Mailchimps sign-in process, & assisting them as needed & partnering with other Reception Coordinators
- Keeps a clean & organized front desk & reception area
- Assists heavily in maintaining a secure & safe workplace by enforcing security procedures & consistent monitoring of entrance area
- Inventory, manage, order & stock office supplies for the mailroom & assist in ordering company wide shipments of supplies
- Responsible for business related faxing/scanning
- General administrative duties as needed
- Assist Office Management team members with scheduled activities (i.e. catering, deliveries, etc..)
- Receives & sorts mail daily, receives & signs for shipments, & courier management
- Responsible for shipping all outgoing business related packages & letters both domestically & internationally
- Manages parking validations & access badge inventory, working proactively with Facilities Team to ensure both are on hand when needed
- Supports continuity & consistency in service from the front desk by documenting, creating, & keeping any relevant policies/procedures/manuals at the front desk up to date
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Office Management team by accomplishing related projects & tasks as needed
- 2+ years relevant experience in a receptionist role or similar client-focused position.
- Passion for being the first contact point of the Mailchimp office space experience
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness & exceptional customer service skills.
- Solutions-focused individual who is always looking for opportunities to improve the organization & solve problems.
- An excellent communicator who seeks first to understand, then to be understood.
- Able to handle multiple initiatives while meeting all deadlines.
- Strong team player. Collaborates well with other team members.
- Ability to be resourceful, flexible & proactive in dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Takes initiative with an incredible attention to detail.
- Prioritizes tasks & meets deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in all capacities within the company
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Communicates openly & directly. Adjusts communications to level of audience. Responds professionally & quickly.
- Highly-organized with the ability to solve problems, organize systems, & establish procedures.
- Schedule-oriented & calendar-driven
- Ability to navigate tasks involving sensitive information
- Proficient Mac or PC skills to include Google Suite
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.