Magnet Media is an award-winning creative studio, & we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive meaningful business results. Our team comprises world-class strategists & creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
Magnet helps brands discover & share their stories, engage their target audiences, & ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic & creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for more than 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in the world, helping them derive business value from a suite of content solutions. Magnet Media's current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, Adobe, Snap, Cedar, Goldman Sachs and dozens of other world-class brands.
Summary of Role: Magnet Media is seeking a Client Services Associate to work side by side with our Senior Account Managers on our most strategic accounts while you learn to lead your own accounts. This role will be project-management & client-communications focused, & is designed to assist our CS team & our production team, creating compelling story-driven campaigns for our clients.
- Work with the senior team members on all facets of serving the account
- Manage daily project tasks including building project calendars, coordinating resources to deliver against the plan, managing internal meetings, & external client milestones
- Craft client-facing communications to ensure accountability internally & externally
- Ensure projects are delivered on time
- Coordinate feedbacks between the client & internal team
- Communicate clients wants & needs to the production team
- Schedule meetings between the client & creative team
- Learn & speak to Magnets core offerings when discussing add-on opportunities with clients
- 1-2 years of Client Services/Account Management experience
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities & deadline pressures
- A client-centric mindset & passion to connect with customers & resolve their issues & inquiries with outstanding service
- Excellent verbal & written communication with internal/external clients using logical reasoning & problem-solving skills
- An ability to build positive relationships with internal & external clients
- Natural curiosity & a can-do attitude
- Demonstrate excellence in collaboration, organization & follow through
- Must enjoy working in versatile production (Video, social media, podcast, live events)
- Passion for storytelling
Life at Magnet
Since our inception 20 years ago, weve continued to uphold our original mission of telling stories that matter, so that we live in a more inclusive & equitable world. This means having an intentional focus on including people of color, veterans, LGBTQIA+, people from different faiths, cultures, & religions, single dads, women returning to work after raising children...from brand new citizens to those whose family came over on the Mayflower, & both junior protegs & sage experienced talent. Differently together is what drives our passion for meaningful creative storytelling.
At Magnet, youll find talents from around the world with a variety of experiences bonding over coffee, video games, books, pets, sports, interior design, music, the latest meme or streaming series... & many more! We believe in working smart & prioritizing our mental health, thats why we require our team members to take paid self-care day once every quarter & company wide remote lunches once or twice a month to destress & catch up with each other.
Based in New York City, currently operating remotely.