Peloton is looking for a Software Architecture leader who will be responsible for architecture of its full software stack at the intersection of hardware, software, & backend.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will drive system architecture decisions & provide strategy & execution to fuel Pelotons double-digit growth & market expansion. The Senior Director will serve as a transformational technical & people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on technology advancements for full software stack, ensuring automation & process scalability is at the forefront of strategic conversations, & building & leading a world-class technical team. This leader will help define & execute on the roadmap to transform Pelotons ability to scale its capabilities across its members, partners, & employees.
- Lead a team of software architects that are responsible for defining software architecture & prototyping software stack for Pelotons hardware & software products.
- Be both a technical leader & people manager.
- Communicate cross-functionally to drive both engineering & product alignment.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create shared roadmaps & deliver on the company vision.
- Champion engineering & operational excellence, establishing metrics & processes for assessment & improvements.
- 10+ years of software lead/architect experience, including 5+ years of hands-on technical management
- Experience in one or more of the following domains: Linux Kernel, Android Frameworks, Middleware, User Interface, Mobile Application Development, Backend, & Software Development Kits.
- Experience recruiting & managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.