Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is searching for a Sales Operations Senior Analyst to join the Wholesale Operations team in New York City, NY.
The Sales Operations Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Operations Senior Manager in managing the order book for the Wholesale team. The Analyst will also serve as a point of contact for fulfillment & accounting, & will be responsible for managing, maintaining, & processing orders, overseeing the fulfillment of orders, & identifying any order issues.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Oversee order management & reporting for US & Canadian wholesale accounts
- Allocate orders for US wholesale accounts in Caspers order management system, JD Edwards (JDE)
- Serve as a liaison between the wholesale operations team, fulfillment team, & finance team
- Compile reports in Caspers reporting tool, Looker, & provide analysis to identify order issues, billing discrepancies, & shipping status updates
- Provide regular reporting with Wholesale Operations Senior Manager regarding invoiced & open orders in comparison to monthly & quarterly budget
- Oversee set up of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), confirm receipt & accuracy of orders received via EDI, & process all orders in JDE
- Analyze all order discrepancies & advise relevant teams to action
- Manage order maintenance & issue resolution, including EDI reconciliation
- Maintain order integrity through review of order reports & regular maintenance
- Maintain accurate account information, pricing, shipping information, & verify all order details are correctly recorded
- Review inbound inventory with operations team to ensure order fulfillment
- Organize & manage SKU catalog
- Onboard new wholesale accounts & new products in our system
- Respond to account order inquiries & escalate as necessary
Our dream candidate is/has
- A degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, or a similar field
- Experienced with ERP system
- 3-5 years experience in a related field or similar role
- Has great analytical, communication & organization skills to manage multiple projects & support commitments
- Understands operating process & systems
- Is diligent & pays attention to detail
- Passion for wholesale & e-commerce
- A data-oriented, self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of JDE, a plus
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Companys COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state & local laws & legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.