Index Exchange is looking for a high-energy Digital Marketing Manager to manage all on-site tracking, performance & growth. This person will breathe energy & engagement into Index Exchanges global customer community, working closely with our international teams.
Heres what we need:
- Expert Performance Marketer: You have a passion for strategic thinking & leveraging best-in-class tech tools to build reports, measure success & provide insights.
- Analytics Wizz: Test, test & test again. Through ongoing review & optimization of content & ads (A/B testing), targeting, & creative you will track marketing effectiveness, uncover insights, & proactively share recommendations.
- Experienced Email Marketer: Youve managed the full lifecycle of an email marketing campaign including copy-writing, development, stakeholder reviews, distribution & optimization.
- Strong Communicator: You have superior communication skills & possess expertise to ensure projects are tracking on time & stakeholders have all of the tools they need to successfully meet deadlines.
- Team Player: You love working with other people, presenting your viewpoint but ultimately working towards the best solution, regardless of where it comes from.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Plan, present & execute digital marketing programs (B2B) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEM & display advertising
- Develop & execute an email marketing strategy & content calendar in collaboration with internal teams (marketing, product, sales, engineering)
- Establish KPIs, track performance, & analyze results to optimize website & marketing campaigns
- Lead copywriting efforts that encapsulate the IX brand voice & balances local market intricacies
- Provide new & creative campaign suggestions to break through the onslaught of ad tech news & creatively communicate business objectives, company announcements & product news
- Act as subject matter expert on all things content optimization; manage SEM, SEO, Display, etc. ensuring each content piece is data-driven & localized to each market segmentation
- 3 -5 years digital marketing experience, preferably from the ad tech industry
- Have knowledge of digital paid media, marketing automation platforms, & an overall data-driven approach to marketing
- Must understand the fundamentals of managing global email marketing campaigns, including key program drivers, vendors & the insights that help plan for optimization
- Self-driven, team player with strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Calm & direct approach to communication whether giving a presentation, drafting an email or having a one-on-one conversation with clients
- The right personality to brainstorm with Marketing, naturally gel with Engineers, hang out with Sales, dig through numbers with our Analysts, & lose gracefully at foosball (not necessarily all at the same time)
Why youll love working here:
- Our New York office serves as our strategic hub & headquarters. Located in the Flatiron District, this office houses the majority of our Client Services, Marketing, & Executive teams.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.