Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Director of Quality Assurance, you will deliver strategic product quality leadership across the HelloFresh network. With the support of other food safety & quality leaders, you will work closely with HelloFresh sites & work toward continuous improvement of quality programs & systems.
You will ...
- Oversee the continuous improvement & nationwide standardization of quality assurance standards at HelloFresh distribution centers
- Analyze real time internal audit data & customer feedback to continuously improve HelloFresh product quality
- Utilize project management methodology to drive continuous improvement projects related to product quality & customer experience
- In conjunction with HelloFresh Supplier Quality, collect distribution center level feedback to continuously improve quality of incoming ingredients
- Collaborate with key procurement stakeholders to track market place ingredient quality & develop distribution level actions plans for optimal product quality
- Responsible for reporting on KPIs & informing various HelloFresh departments on performance trends within those KPIs
- Provide weekly updates on distribution center quality performance & opportunities to advance quality performance at a facility & network level
- Manage quality based product timelines with key stakeholders including finance, procurement, recipe development, customer care, operations, nutrition & other departments
- Lead the implementation of Quality standards at startup of new HelloFresh locations; including training, technology, risk management, & process ownership
- Partner with Procurement, Operations & other departments to develop SOPs & KPIs that will drive standardization & improvement across all aspects of the company
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company
- Address nonconformities from previous internal & external audits to ensure compliance towards HelloFresh food safety & quality standards
- Trusted Partner & Adviser: you're able to cultivate collaborative partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, & support
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Strategic: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction
- Results-oriented: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) in Food Science, Microbiology, Supply Chain, or related; at minimum, high school diploma with no less than 6 years relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in Food Safety, Quality, Supply Chain, or Food Manufacturing
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP, SQF, GMPs
- Quality or Ingredient Certifications a plus (ASQ, SQF, AIB etc.)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.), & Tableau capabilities
Schedule: Monday-Friday (working weekends & holidays may be required) up to 50% travel