HYPR is looking for a seasoned application engineer with in-depth knowledge of the internals & operations of Windows & other operating systems at the foundational level. This coveted role is at HYPRs world headquarters located in New York City. Remote position may be accommodated for the right candidate!
Your experience has covered working on areas such as credential providers, SSPs, Kernel level details, DLLs, Registry, Certificates, AD Services, etc.
You are reading this going "yeah this is right in my wheelhouse" & if you are not reading it that way, then you should navigate far far away.
The right candidate is a results-driven self-starter who can take initiative, research areas of new development & formulate a step driven action plan to reach the outcomes of our solution.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study (master's preferred)
2. 10+ years of software development experience on Windows and/or macOS
3. Excellent programming & debugging skills in C/C++, C#, & Objective-C
4. In-depth knowledge & experience with Windows and/or macOS internals
5. RESTful APIs & network communication with HTTP/HTTPs & TCP sockets
6. Experience with Git-Flow & tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, JIRA, etc.
1. Development in C/C++ (unmanaged code) & C# (.NET managed code)
2. Windows authentication (credential providers, SSPs, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.)
3. Window NT services & interprocess communication (WPF, named pipes, etc.)
4. Graphical user interface development with C# & XAML
5. Windows Active Directory
6. Windows Win32 APIs
7. Microsoft Visual Studio & additional tools (WinDbg, WiX, NUnit, etc.)
1. Development in Objective-C & C/C++
2. macOS authentication (authorization plugins + CryptoTokenKit + PAM modules)
3. macOS Launch Daemons, Launch Agents & interprocess communication (XPC, domain sockets, etc.)
4. Graphical user interface development with storyboards, view controllers, etc.
5. Development with frameworks (authorization, keychain, etc.)
6. Xcode & additional tools (xcodebuild, pkgbuild, etc.)
What HYPR offers:
All frontend & backend engineers are Senior, youre joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality code & products in tight timelines
An organiszation with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
Extreme product focus, at HYPR youll never be spinning your wheels on tasks that do not matter. Everything we develop is cutting edge & important.
High levels of ownership. We understand that we are able to do our best work when we can bring insights together.
An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Our engineers use the latest frameworks & language iterations. Our marketing, sales, ops & more utilize the best & latest tools for innovation & scale.
Competitive Salary & Equity offer with significant upside as we scale
Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k available & more
Generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.