At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together. Were already a Unicorn & we need your help to take us farther.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, & collaborative Senior Product Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will develop a deep understanding of Branch products, customers, & our competitive landscape. Familiar with mobile & B2B, you build deep empathy with customers & use excellent business judgement to create valuable products that help solve their most valuable problems.
As a Senior Product Manager working in our Identity team, youll get to:
- Lead an essential Product team that sits at the heart of everything we do.
- Work with data science & engineering to analyze & optimize the performance of Branchs identity graph & the product lines it powers (Deep Linking & Ads Attribution).
- Articulate, define & own the product roadmap for the Identity Team.
- Design monitoring systems to track the growth & health of Branchs attribution systems.
- Design research & experimentation programs.
- Leverage machine learning & other AI techniques to maximize the accuracy of our recognition system at scale.
- Develop new approaches to attribution including:
- Predictive modelling.
- Multiple touch attribution (MTA) methodologies which track paid & organic campaign touches.
- Cross-device attribution, connecting phones, tablets & connected TV devices.
- Next generation attribution systems which will operate entirely on-device (rather than in the cloud).
- Develop new product lines that will help customers manage their end-user identities, helping social networks & news publishers remember & sign-in their users.
- Work directly with our customers - including some of the largest consumer brands & eCommerce firms in the world.
- Partner with leading experts in the ad tech industry at Facebook, Google, Snap, Twitter, Apple & all of the top advertising networks.
- Collaborate closely with our design, engineering & Sales teams to take products from R&D through to launch.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- Deep domain knowledge in ads products & digital marketing (including familiarity with Mobile measurement partners, ad networks, agencies, and/or ad platforms such as Facebook & Google).
- Good knowledge of agile practices & you are mobile-savvy (including an understanding of apps, app stores, & common underpinning concepts such as SDKs, postbacks, & deep-linking).
- Familiarity with large-scale backend data platforms, identity graphs, and/or attribution systems.
- Prior experience working with products reliant on several of the following: ad attribution modeling, media mix modeling, multiple touch attribution, predictive modeling, experimental design, probability & statistics, econometrics, data science, and/or machine learning.
- Experience defining product strategy & designing roadmaps that include test & learn, & experimentation design.
- Excellent cross-functional player & who can exert influence across functions.
- Pride in producing excellent written work (since the pandemic began, this has become more important than ever).
- Strong analyst in your own right (basic comfort with SQL will be beneficial) & you have a deeply ingrained tendency towards data-driven decision making.
- Ability to comfortably navigate ambiguity & make explicit tradeoffs.
- Strong bias for action & a "get it done" attitude.
- Experience comfortably structuring research programs for teams. You may have gained this through extensive practical work experience, (e.g. Running data science or experimentation teams), academic training (e.g. Masters or PhD), or Professional services training (e.g. Management consulting).
- A least 5 years of strong product management experience (ideally with 3+ years in digital advertising or ad tech).
- Bachelors degree required; Computer Science/MS/MBA preferred.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work; & recognized by Deloitte as the #3 fastest growing company in North America
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!