At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents.
The Quality Lead coordinates activities of & provides coaching & guidance to workers in the quality team. The Lead Associate works alongside & with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Lead Associate receives direction from Quality Supervisor & carries out instructions based on given directive. The Lead is responsible for following & enforcing all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Respectfully communicate with all co-workers. Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to properly perform their task (i.e. how to check the kitbox to ensure that correct ingredients are included)
- Respectfully support & follow direction from all managers & supervisors about line product integrity
- Work to continuously improve in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh & do not break any company policies
- Coach all employees to follow HelloFresh policies & procedures
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and/or Manager
- Completes tasks as directed with minimum supervision
- Occasionally required to inspect ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons & cups, etc., as needed.
- Observe Kitting Lines to insure best quality ingredients are being used.
- Verify set up for Kitting Lines is being done correctly at the beginning of the shift.
- Check staged ingredients for Kitting lines for any quality concerns.
- Maintain accurate inventory & insure product rotation procedures are being followed, follow FIFO & notify Supervisor of any inaccuracies immediately.
- Follow FIFO to insure oldest product has a disposition before using newer dates & obtain approval for any discard or donation from Supervisor immediately.
- Monitor & Identify storage areas for product daily to insure product is being stored in the right temperature chambers.
- Communicate to Warehouse Supervisor if any product is being stored incorrectly & follow thru to insure the ingredient will be moved.
- Communicate with Production team for any needed knowledge or training regarding Quality issues or concerns.
- Follow up on any major concerns being brought up from other Quality associates about ingredient issues or concerns.
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Natural Leader: proven ability to influence & mentor others through positive & direct communication
- Results-driven: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
- Analytical: numbers & data are your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Strategic: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction