HelloFresh is a rapidly growing international startup. We have been providing millions of meal kits to customers across nine countries over the past five years, & we arent stopping here! Our goal is to continue our growth to become the largest home food delivery service in our market. Cooking should be enjoyable, affordable, & convenient, & that is exactly what our customers can expect from HelloFresh.
Were hiring a Recruiter to support HelloFresh recruitment efforts across the United States. To succeed in this role, youll need to be a dedicated, passionate talent acquisition specialist that is driven to support HelloFresh to find the best talent. Youll need to be professional, have a high sense of urgency, & have a proven background of recruiting for a wide variety of roles. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly-growing team for anyone interested in starting a career in recruiting & talent acquisition!
This is a contract-to-hire position with full-time hours.
- Recruit new candidates for positions within our rapidly growing organization & pinch hit across HQ & Operations
- Take a creative & results driven approach to recruiting, developing & improving our sourcing strategies for both active & passive candidates
- Maintain accurate candidate notes in our applicant tracking system
- Communicate with & schedule interviews for candidates in a professional & timely manner
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Contribute to the overall success of the HelloFresh Talent Acquisition team at a national level
- An Active Listener - you give full attention to what other people are saying, you take time to understand stakeholder & candidate needs, ask questions for clarification, & are respectful of other peoples communication
- An Excellent Communicator - you can communicate with others to convey both written & verbal information effectively
- Professional - you represent both HelloFresh & candidate interests with utmost professionalism & ethical behavior
- Personable - you'll be a candidate's main point of contact in the interview process
- Agile - you are able to adjust in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and able to juggle many different projects or expectations at the same time
- Organized - you will be managing several jobs & the back-end functions of scheduling, screening, & following up
- 1 year of professional work experience recruiting for a wide variety of professional roles in the Bay Area
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree in a related field preferred
- Experience managing & tracking applicants within an applicant tracking system such as Greenhouse
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
- It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Candidates must be able to remain in a stationary position & work regular office hours (9 AM to 6 PM or equivalent), communicate & converse effectively with coworkers & job candidates over the phone or over a video call & in-person, & operate a standard-issue company cellular phone & company laptop.