As CRM System & Tooling Development specialist, you will be part of the Systems team, one of the teams within the Partner Services Operational Excellence team in Central Partner Services. With both a product & commercial organization & 198 offices worldwide, Partner Services is responsible for B2B relationships with our partners.
The Systems team leads or is involved in global strategic system/tooling projects or projects where systems/tooling plays an important role & sets business requirements, maintain, innovate & owns/supports most relevant global tools & systems for Local Partner Services (incl. Hubs), such as Insights, pick-list, PS TED & CISCO/Bluephone.
The team has close relations with Product teams, the other Operational & Commercial Excellence teams, but also with the regional teams to understand their needs & needs for improvements.
As CRM System & Tooling Development specialist you have a passion for driving change, innovating systems & processes while continuously keep delivering an excellent service. Your role would be to drive innovation on relevant tools & systems for Local Partner Services; identifying improvement to existing systems used in Local Partner Services, but also identifying with other relevant teams potential new systems or tooling to use or explore.
- Data driven system optimization to drive efficiency, Commercial growth & Partner Experience
- Analyze system performance to identify improvement areas & select the best solutions;
- Work closely with Commercial & Product Teams to feedback on issues & systems improvements on a global level;
- Identifying user & business needs by utilizing both qualitative & quantitative research methods to improve the existing tools used within Local Partner Services;
- Initiate & test improvements on existing & new tooling;
- Create & build business cases to be prioritized with the development teams;
- Identify technical changes for tools used within Local Partner Services but also by other teams or departments;
- Join projects where systems/tooling plays an important role within connected departments such as Customer Service & Credit Control;
- Collecting feedback from local & central teams, prioritize the issue & create user stories to escalate to the LPS Innovation product team;
- Rollout facilitation
- Setup & support rollout plans for new projects and/or developments, including testing;
- Project / Program management
- Be able to run a program independently;
- Stakeholder management with relevant Business Units & Verticals, including higher management;
- Work closely with different teams (eg. product, process, business insights, voice, implementation) & the regions on new developments & system implementations on a global level;
- Initiate & drive pilot programs to test new ways of working
- Being involved in formulating vision & strategy for the PS Systems team
- 2nd / 3rd Line operational support & filtering of escalations;
- 3+ Years Experience in a Service department (partners/guests)
- A proven track record in Project management coordination & ownership of projects, following them through from start to finish
- Strong operation & commercial focus
- Translate business needs into business opportunities which can be executed in small steps, & prioritize them according to business value & impact.
- Result & Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative & innovative.
- Highly organised, pragmatic & results-focused; driven to manage projects full cycle.
- Able to work well independently & within a team;
- Building relationships & stakeholder management across different departments
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & influencing skills
- Strategic thinking; able to balance long-term vision with short- & medium-term goals.
- Experience in working with database programs (e.g. MySQL/Hadoop);
- Good communication, problem solving, documentation, influencing & analytical skills;
- Well-organized with a critical mindset & a hands-on mentality;
- Work well under pressure, adapting & responding to changing situations;
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment;