Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable & accessible to everyone. The fast-growing Talkspace enterprise business partners with organizations to offer Talkspace as a no/low-cost benefit to employees, health plan members & students. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, & driven people. Help over one million people feel better.
We are currently seeking an enterprise marketing manager to join the marketing team in our NYC headquarters. Reporting into the Director of Product Marketing, the ideal applicant will have approximately 3 years experience in B2B2C marketing surrounding tech or health & wellness, & will want to bring their talents into a for purpose space. The enterprise marketing manager must be able to think with a B2B & B2C mindset in order to develop solutions for both audiences. This role will touch upon many areas of marketing & communications, any given day, & work cross-functionally with account, sales, creative, product & channel marketing teams. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, & excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Assist in the research, strategy & planning for multiple account-based marketing initiatives & tests
- Lead project management for multiple top-of-funnel marketing initiatives (ex: content, events, brand advertising) & account launch marketing campaigns
- Assist in enterprise client lifecycle analysis, recommendations & implementations to improve outcomes
- Develop communications for both the corporate customer & end-user audience
- Support systems creation & process improvement
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines