Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & in Europe KLM, Sky, BBC & Delivery Hero,
Optimizely believes in putting the customer at the center of everything we do. We pride ourselves as offering a best-in-class post-sales experience to our customers. To make our customers successful, we must approach them with empathy, make their journey easy, & provide essential value in the moments that matter throughout their journey. Customer Success is essential to improved revenue & overall company growth. We are seeking a leader who will evolve our EMEA customer success organization's team development, execution, & processes, acting as a catalyst to improve the quality of our services & overall customer experience.
As the Manager of our CSM team in EMEA, you will combine execution, management & leadership to drive growth & adoption of our technology, boost renewals, & glean strategic insights that improve our product value. We seek a passionate, consultative, high-empathy leader who can develop the team & our processes toward meeting customer expectations as we continue to move up-market.
- Drive adoption, retention, & advocacy across the EMEA Book of Business to ensure our customers are getting a positive return on their investment & will continue investing in Optimizely
- Directly manage a team of Customer Success Managers (currently 6 individual contributors based in Amsterdam & Germany)
- Coach, develop, & drive performance of the team
- Assess, prioritize, & innovate new programs to ensure our customers are adopting the Optimizely platform
- Partner with stakeholders (sales, people operations, customer operations, marketing, services, education, support, etc.) to deliver on a seamless customer experience
- Make timely decisions & implement strategies to drive customer success
- Empowered to take accountability for team & team's results
- Partner with the global CSM leadership team to develop team processes & procedures for global & local consistency
- Design solutions & consultative approaches specific to the EMEA book of business
- Build strong relationships & collaborate cross-functionally to drive market readiness, sales handoffs, customer marketing, training actions, services deployment, & effective support to drive a seamless customer experience
5+ years of Customer Success Management experience in the software industry
2+ years of leadership & people management experience
Ability to travel 30% of the time, including regular trips to see customers & team members
Proven track record leading & developing a successful team in a growth-oriented environment
A strategic leader who is also fearless about execution & not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
An empathic leader with a desire to build a world-class CSM organization within the constraints of a responsibly managed business
Strong perspective rooted in past experience, paired with willingness to listen carefully, explore new ideas, & coach
Curiosity & willingness to experiment, fail fast, learn, & adapt; flexibility to learn from what you've done in the past, not adhere rigidly to it
Experience building & retaining best in class talent
We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work.To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us.Read more about our culture atoptimizely.com/careers.
Benefits include flexible PTO, 17 weeks paid parental leave, stock options & full medical coverage.
Even if you meet 60% of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We are looking to create a diverse & multifaceted team. We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity & equal opportunities for everyone.