See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Enterprise Account Executive, Segment Specialist Sales
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Specialty sales role focused on selling Twilio Segments Customer Data Platform into an $80Bn TAM. This role will work closely with multiple Twilio generalists to uncover net new & existing software opportunities while representing Segment in the full sales cycle. This is a top initiative for the business & will focus on a large geographical footprint.
In this role, youll:
- Build upon the growth & adoption of Segment in the Enterprise market (2,000+ employees)
- Lead compelling presentations of Segments product & vision to a broad range of audiences from c-level executives to individual contributors
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base & land new target accounts alongside Twilio Generalists
- Provide timely & accurate forecasts & clear visibility on sales & revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities
- Partner with & coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Sales Development, Legal, Engineering, Security, Marketing, Product) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- Engage in team development & mentoring
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table
- 5+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider, with a record of top performance
- 3 years of Enterprise sales experience, you know what it means to navigate a complex organization
- Experience working in team selling environments
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an evolving work environment
- Unwavering dedication to be successful & constantly develop your career
- Intellectual curiosity & high ambition
- Cross selling experience in IT, Marketing, Data, Analytics & Engineering
- Business value selling experience
This role will be located in Paris.
Approximately 25% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.