Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
We are looking for an experiencedSystems Engineerto join our Infrastructure Team. Our Infrastructure Team evaluates, builds, & supports solutions for all aspects of Systems, Networks, Monitoring & Deployment across our hybrid Iron & Cloud environment.
- Design, implement & operate our production infrastructure
- Utilize and/or develop automation tools
- Optimize system performance for our applications
- Plan for capacity requirements in a growing environment
- Develop policies for full system lifecycles across all stacks
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Linux administration including scripting (bash/python)
- Knowledge of configuration automation tools
- Functional knowledge of TCP/IP
- Version control systems (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with at least one programming language (Java, Go, Ruby, C)
- Basic understanding of software development practices
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, or similar college level education
- Web Serving (haproxy/nginx/apache/etc.)
- A background in security
- Experience with service-oriented architectures
- Service location systems
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.