BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Our Product Operations Team serves as a critical supporting team for our Product Development organization. This role, reporting to our VP of Product Operations, will be responsible for delivering actionable insights from operational data mining & analysis & for the successful delivery of Product Portfolio Roadmaps through [collaboration with Engineering, Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing, & customer-facing teams, & reporting through work management tools.
- 3+ years of work experience, ideally in Product Development, or Project/Portfolio Management
- 2+ years of experience leading teams without direct authority
- Strong execution skills & ability to drive action & accountability
- An aptitude for problem-solving & leading work cross-functionally to deliver highest priority outcomes
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Highly organized & able to prioritize work effectively
- Acute attention to detail
- Consulting experience in Program Delivery Services
- Proven success delivering product roadmaps to market effectively
- Experience with Workfront, JIRA, Clarizen, & Aha.io
- Drive product roadmap delivery through effective design & execution of project plans
- Support ongoing product development, working closely with our Directors of Product Management & Design, VP of Product Operations, Directors of Engineering & Go to Market Teams
- Empower the organization to efficiently make decisions through operational data, trending analysis, & accurate project plans involving cross-functional stakeholders in order to drive on-time delivery of products to market
- Manage resources efficiently & develop capacity planning models to ensure work is assigned effectively
- Support process design & improvement that result in accelerated & predictable product release schedules
- Measure the performance of the organization through KPIs, & ensure continuous improvement
- Deliver dynamic & valuable reporting for product initiatives
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.