Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. We are headquartered in New York City & operating in LA, SF, CHI, BOS & DC with plans for future expansion.
About the Role:
The Membership Manager Team Lead is a key member of Chiefs sales leadership & will be responsible for the daily management of a team of Membership Managers. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in exceeding sales targets and have previous sales management along with a history of coaching others to succeed.This person will be responsible for driving to the company's new revenue goals & implementing strategies to enhance key metrics tied to conversion, forecast accuracy, & cadence management. A key component of this role is leveraging data to track the team's performance & optimizing each stage of the funnel to become more predictable & efficient. The Membership Manager Team Lead will report into the Membership Director.
- Achieve teams monthly & quarterly revenue targets & provide analysis & market intel to senior leadership
- Manage Membership Manager team, including daily team meetings, 1-1s, forecasting KPI & dashboard review, sales coaching, & performance improvement plans
- Design & drive the strategy & process improvements that enable us to efficiently & predictably achieve monthly & quarterly revenue targets
- Ability to forge cross-functional relationships with RevOps, Product, Marketing & Retention.
- Hire, train, & onboard new additions to the Membership Manager team
- Ensure the highest level of member criteria is upheld by their team
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Experience motivating & managing a direct team to drive toward goals
- Experience creating reports & dashboards in Salesforce & using sales automation tools like Salesloft
- Track record of using a data-driven approach to analysis, creating decks, & presenting recommendations to senior management
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple ongoing processes & strong attention to detail
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning, & brand
- BA/BS or relevant work experience required
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry