Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The position is based in Chicagoand will report to the Global Head of Finance.
- Responsible for preparing & reviewing the financial, accounting & compliance functions of the Company's subsidiaries around the world according to US GAAP.
- Design, implement & manage global processes for the accounting of license revenue according to ASC 606.
- Perform month-end close processes, including contract review & preparing/posting journal entries.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting & analysis.
- Ensure all intercompany agreements are in place to support intercompany transactions according to US GAAP.
- Define, implement & monitor internal control policies, procedures & protocol for international operations.
- Work closely with internal & external tax specialists in the development of appropriate tax strategies & preparation of relevant tax return filings, including transfer pricing.
- Implement appropriate international accounting standards & understand accounting differences between US GAAP & IFRS.
- Serve as point person of contact for country specific audits with external auditors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration with specialization in Finance.
- 5 years' experience as Financial Accountant with exposure to US & international GAAPs.
- 3 years' experience coordinating international audits.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.