The Peloton brand is one of the most special brands in the world. The brand is known for inspiring people to be the best versions of themselves anywhere, anytime. Our mission is to use technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. Pelotons values inform everything we do, from product strategy, to hiring, to decision-making.
- Put Members First - Design with a user-centered mindset. Obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience.
- Operate with a bias for action - Challenge the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Take risks, fail fast & learn from past failures.
- Empower teams of smart creatives - Hire the best & get out of the way. Think & act like owners. Stay lean, scrappy & creative.
- Together we go far - Build a diverse & inclusive community. Uphold the obligation to dissent & listen. Presume trust & be transparent.
Peloton is looking for a Director of Marketing, Corporate Wellness to help both acquire & retain customers for its new Corporate Wellness team. This leader will plan & execute Pelotons marketing strategy for the new business area, which is exploring the exploding corporate health & wellness market. The ideal candidate has deep experience in the B2B and/or B2B2C marketing space.
The Director of Marketing will own the strategy for both sides of the Corporate Wellness relationship:
- Raising brand awareness with potential clients, generating a strong pipeline of leads that will accelerate sales efforts (working closely with Sales)
- Activating & engaging employees or members of current clients (working closely with Account Management)
This leader is comfortable rolling up their sleeves & contributing while quickly building & leading a team.
- Oversee the creation of the US corporate wellness marketing program to drive business KPIs.
- Develop & execute marketing strategy to raise public awareness for the new sales channel.
- Work with account management team to form a plan to activate & engage employees & health plan members
- Prepare & manage monthly/quarterly/annual budgets
- Ensure consistent messaging across all marketing, sales & account management channels
- Ensure that all external parties are properly marketing & communicating partnerships, including promoting offers & employee benefits
- Collaborate with internal Sales, Account Management, Creative, Legal, Communications, Brand, Product & Member Experience teams
- Minimum 8 years of B2B marketing & leadership experience
- Understanding of corporate benefits & reimbursement programs
- Background in B2B healthcare or benefits with experience marketing to employers & employees a plus
- Experience developing & growing high-performing teams.
- Proven track record of revenue-driving results
- Budget & forecast management experience
- Strong written & interpersonal skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.