Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right personis that you?
Appians information security team is growing & is seeking an Information Security Analyst to assist with information security operations, monitoring, & compliance. This person will work in a dynamic information security team & be exposed to modern cloud technologies & security frameworks. You will be assisting the Appian Information Security department in continuously evaluating the threat-landscape for Appian operations & service offerings. You will participate in monitoring & analyzing security alerts, evaluating emerging threats, vulnerability management, & industry regulations.
- 0-2 years experience in Information Technology (IT) related field
- Assist with information security related continuous monitoring activities, including monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, & laws
- Coordinate with Appian Cloud & Engineering teams to research potential security issues
- Support internal & external security reviews, audits, & control evaluations
- Participate in incident reporting & investigation processes
- Support vendor security monitoring process
- Help conduct risk analysis & provide recommendations for remediation or mitigation
- Support information security projects
- Participate in blue-team activities. And sometimes red-team!
- Bachelors degree in related field of study
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Understanding of networking protocols & technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Stay up to date on current security risks & trend
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.