About the right team member:
You understand that hiring lives at the cross-section of amazing people & thoughtful processes. Youre keen to join a team of people who nurture great relationships with talented, passionate folks, both internal & external. You understand the importance of hiring in a growth company & know that a dynamic work culture is built from many different kinds of people working in harmony. You thrive in ambiguous environments, & your sense of urgency doesnt compromise the soundness of your decisions.
Were looking for a Recruiter who might call themselves a generalist, but were open to folks with specialized experiences with a desire to grow. We care most that youre empathetic & open-minded.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand business requirements & objectives
- Execute full-cycle recruiting across all disciplines with the ability to start from scratch for any role at any time
- Consistently deliver results in filling open roles, demonstrating flexibility & strength in context switching
- Generate a high-volume, varied pipeline of qualified candidates
- Implement creative sourcing strategies & recruiting campaigns on existing platforms; help the team think about new partnerships for sourcing & employer branding
- Improve & create processes to maximize the efficiency of our overall hiring process
- Contribute to overall People team strategy to build & embody the culture of our growing organization
You will be effective if you have:
- 3-6+ years of recruiting experience
- The ability to build meaningful relationships quickly with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, etc.
- The ability to switch gears quickly & effectively
- Interest and/or experience implementing D&I+ initiatives, & a solid understanding of running an equitable hiring processes
- Experience with people analytics & a fondness for data-driven decision making
- The understanding that details are crucial when it comes to great hiring
- The ability & drive to work independently, seeking help as needed
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $16 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers long-term returns & lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, & other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies & uses technology to deliver them to more than 400,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, & Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
Were an equal opportunity employer & comply with all applicable federal, state, & local fair employment practices laws.We strictly prohibit & do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity & status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.