About Rent the Runway:
Recently named #9 on CNBCs Disruptor 50 list for 2018, Rent the Runway is transforming the $2.4 trillion global fashion industry by introducing clothing rental as a utility for women. We have pioneered the closet in the cloud & believe that every person globally will soon have a subscription to fashion. Since our launch in late 2009, the company has raised more than $210 million from top-tier investors & built one of the most beloved brands on earth. We are proud to be both a profitable & high-growth business, with a loyal 9 million members who believe that rental is the future.
Our 1200+ employees have a revolutionary spirit that permeates our culture. Weve built proprietary technology, a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation, stores of the future, a viral brand, relationships with hundreds of fashion brands - & we are obsessed with continuing to game change our customer experience.
We are also trying to revolutionize entrepreneurship itself - proving that diverse teams produce outsized impact. The Rent the Runway Foundation, which our two co-founders launched together in 2015, helps thousands of female entrepreneurs build & scale their own businesses with the mission of increasing the number of high growth women-led companies.
Data is core to our growing business & has been ingrained in the company's DNA since its founding. As a member of the supply chain analytics team, you will collaborate with cross-functional partners to solve a wide range of complex. Youll leverage data to help grow & evolve RTRs supply chain & logistics network & improve customer experience.
- Build dashboards to showcase & disseminate key insights throughout the organization
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements & prioritize data requests
- Develop, modify, maintain & support custom reports for both ad-hoc & ongoing needs
- Assist internal teams with ad hoc queries & dataset generation
- Monitor data integrity & quality by building automated alerts
- Help build & improve tools & processes that generate ongoing insights for the business
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related technical field.
- 2 years of working experience in analytical and/or business intelligence teams
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Excel.
- Passion for data & its fundamental ability to create value
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide-range of audiences
- Proficient at building queries, report writing & presenting findings
- Have a professional "get it done" attitude & work ethic