PMKBNC New Yorkis seeking a dynamic Senior Director in our Brand Communications team to serve as strategic counsel for multiple integral clients across cutting-edge brands.
This individual will bring a verifiable track record of developing & implementing successful, integrated PR strategies, including media relations, leveraging social media & activating top-tier influencers.
This person has excellent people-management skills & has mastered the client/agency process. She/he will bring an entrepreneurial mindset to the account & inspirational style to managing the team.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the lifestyle category (culinary, luxury, fashion, music, travel & pop culture) successfully leveraging brand initiatives, entertainment partnerships, brand history/narrative & creative programming through PR & social media, generating measurable results against client goals.
Viable candidates can point to specific experience successfully leading their teams in the planning, development & execution of best-in-class, multi-channel PR programs including media relations, social media outreach, brand positioning, content development, talent engagement, budget management & client/account management.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators, as well as leading consumer brands & prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Serve as a leader for account team members ranging from account supervisors to account coordinators.
- Serve as thought-partner for C-level & high profile executives by providing problem solving & discussion around topics on how the brand can maintain & communicated leadership position.
- Create & deliver client presentations & plans.
- Consult with executives on profile pieces, speaking engagements, & panel appearances
- Understand how to parse out a complex story for different audiences
- Work closely with other account teams with brand to ensure synergy, collaboration, & communication
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, the competitive landscape, & confidentially provide strategic point-of-views to the client
- Be proactive, anticipate client needs & keep multiple activities on schedule
- Support on new business development by identifying new opportunities for existing clients & connections to grow our portfolio of brands
- Work with peers to further the mission, goals & culture of the agency
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, Management Consulting, Public Relations or Marketing
- 8+ years of experience; large agency/client experience strongly preferred
- Experience supporting senior-level clients
- Strong leadership & team management skills
- Ability to develop strong traditional media, social media & influencer strategies
- Experience managing multiple short- & long-term plans simultaneously
- Must be on top of pop culture with a keen sense of news & trends
- Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts & vendors
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D