Vox Media employees thrive on innovation & change while ambitiously seeking to master their subject areas, hone their craft, & improve their communities. We help smart, talented, creative professionals make a meaningful impact in media, technology & the world around them. Vox Medias networks & businesses include SB Nation, Eater, The Verge, Vox, Curbed, Recode & Code Conferences, Polygon, Concert, Chorus, Vox Creative, Vox Entertainment, & the Vox Media Podcast Network.
The Systems Analyst will be an integral part of the Revenue Operations group, responsible for systems management & development, which includes everything from requirements gathering, configuration, testing, training & post deployment support, as well as growing & providing visibility within the business on the effectiveness of core business initiatives of Vox media. This role will work closely with the Ad Operations team, Solutions Planning team, Direct Sales team & as well as other internal & external teams. Both daily & long term responsibilities will include:
What you'll do:
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, product creation & updates, general maintenance, & permission sets in Salesforce, OperativeOne, Tray.io, Asana & other revenue systems.
- Understand inventory set up & packaging strategy to ensure quality entry for support teams across direct, programmatic, experiential, branded content, commerce, podcast & sponsorships lines of business.
- Maintain & build on current Business Intelligence stack for more efficient business analysis.
- Create, customize & maintain reports & dashboards based on end users needs.
- Design, develop, test & implement solutions within systems to improve business processes. This includes implementing new enhancements & creation of custom objects & redesigning/improving the existing platforms.
- Support & troubleshoot integrations between SalesForce.com & other systems
- Ongoing improvements & advancement of systems by staying current & researching new capabilities
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS preferred with strong academic record
- 2-4 years of digital media experience
- Experience in SQL/SOQL & data processing/analysis/query
- Able to own & execute projects end to end (Gather requirements, write design, hands-on implementation, QA, deploy).
- Strong analytical, decision-making & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of client services, advertising operations, & ad serving.
- Solid understanding of digital advertising metrics & the current industry trends
- Experience with Salesforce Operative, DFP, Google Analytics
- Excellent computers skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to handle a heavy workload & mediate a large volume of demands & requests
- Smart & quick proactive learner with organizational agility & strong attention to detail. Willingness & ability to learn & do whatever is needed to see a project through to completion
About working at Vox Media: This is a permanent, full-time position with excellent benefitsincluding flexible hours & generous parental leave. Vox Media strives to provide comprehensive healthcare options for our employees & to ensure that our healthcare & other benefits are LGBTQ-inclusive. You'll be joining a group of focused, hard-working, creative people who are passionate about doing work that's challenging & funand who strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
Vox Media is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. Vox Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.