COORDINATOR, RESIDENT EXPERIENCE
Purview: Efficient delivery of world-class hospitality, leading to increased profitability
As a Coordinator of Resident Experience you are a key member of our customer experience team focused on supporting our animated & vibrant residents to ensure each & every one of them feels taken care of. On one hand youll be fielding calls, emails & SMS to ensure residents services are going well, feedback is being answered & you are retaining & upselling clients when appropriate to do so. Think of yourself as the digital sidekick for the residents, you capture their preferences, connect the dots to ensure their Alfred & Vendor partners are delivering the personalized services to each client. You are detail oriented & obsessed with the resident experience. You are critical for us achieving our mission of changing the world with human powered technology.
Specifically, the CRE excels at:
- You problem solve in your sleep & love juggling multiple things at once.
- You have the ability to work with all sorts of personalities & love helping people get the job done.
- Connecting with people of all types & backgrounds, forming meaningful relationships
- Youre passionate about Hello Alfred's service & flexible enough to get your hands dirty.
- You are naturally empathetic & driven to delight your clients
- Motivated by improving, growing & building better solutions to problems big & small
- Receive, review, manage, & execute inbound customer requests & communications, across multiple channels & platforms (Zendesk, Intercom, SMS etc)
- Coordinate & drive multiple requests simultaneously to execution
- Work with regional team on driving business metrics (client spend, retention, feedback) through email/phone outreach, feedback follow up, service suggestions
- Foster relationships with clients from their first experience to their weekly experience; creating meaningful feedback that results in additional services offered
- Come up with creative solutions to challenges by searching & finding information, analyzing data, identifying product fits, & coming up with creative out-of-the-box ideas
- Make yes / no calls on requests based on cost-efficiency vs customer loyalty
Resident Satisfaction & Retention:
- Respond to all feedback quickly with a bias to retain and/or upsell the clients
- Answer all inbound requests & tickets within agreed on 1 hour SLA
- Track & analyse churn data to keep it at a minimum, assist move outs as a way to capture an upsell & see if we can move them to another Alfred building
- Consolidate learns from feedback below a 5 & bubble up to Member operations team & L&D to solve for any errors systematically
- Follow up with residents following services with upsell opportunities, Ensure Alfred runs & service deliveries are efficient & that associated expenses are minimized (budgeted runs)
- Partner with Alfred team to make appropriate & personal service suggestions for clients that will drive recurring marketplace spend
- Trustworthiness, empathy, integrity, & an aspiration for excellence
- Self-motivation & strong innovation management skills
- Interpersonal savvy & an ability to interact with people
- Ability to drive business strategies across the region
- Strong analytical & verbal communication skills
- Excellent written communication
- Flexibility to work some evenings & weekends for coverage