ABOUT THE ROLE
Were looking for an experienced product manager to help us create the next generation of gamified fitness experiences.
We recently launched our first gaming-inspired cycling experience, Peloton Lanebreak, to the delight of our members & critics alike. With the experience & insights weve gained, were looking to level-up our team as we continuously improve Lanebreak & develop innovative new ways to help members achieve their fitness goals.
As a product manager, you represent the voice of our members. Youll partner with designers & engineers across our product portfolio to develop an in-depth knowledge of member behavior & create experiences that are fun, immersive & (most importantly) an amazing workout.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Cultivate a deep understanding of member needs across our product portfolio & identify opportunities to drive engagement through gamified fitness experiences
- Work with strategy & insights teams to build knowledge of our prospective member base & identify areas with highest potential for growth/new customer acquisition
- Work with research, design & engineering to conduct rapid prototyping & experimentation of interactive mechanics across our products
- Collaborate directly with user researchers, product designers, content designers, game designers, artists, data analysts, & engineers to design & test new experiences
- Work with instructors & other fitness authorities to ensure everything we build is grounded in effective training methods
- Work with a dedicated team of software engineers to scope, plan, & execute on a development roadmap aligned to long-term product goals
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Experience and/or passion about how gaming can be applied to fitness
- 3+ years of experience across product management, technology, game production or design
- Experience working in game development, with a deep understanding of game design principles
- Curious, creative, collaborative, with an experimental mindset & preference for testing & learning
- Experience working on a live product, leveraging user feedback & analytics to prioritize
- Ability to make tough decisions informed by both data & judgment
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into software
- Applied experience in agile & lean development methodologies
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills with constant attention to detail
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.