Partnerships Operations Exec
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job:
At HelloFresh, we have the pleasure of working with some of the worlds best-loved brands through our in-box campaigns, where partners feature in our boxes. To ensure that those campaigns are executed to the highest standards, this role will be based at our warehouse & will lead on strategies to maintain a low error rate, identify opportunities for efficiencies & enable these campaigns to scale further.
Reporting to our Marketing delivery team, & working closely with our Operations team, both founded on data & testing, youll have the opportunity to learn every day. This is a fast paced environment where youll have an opportunity to grow yourself & your career as you join a high performing, cross-functional team.
What you will be doing:
Co-ordinating operational excellence for marketing
Ensuring that existing processes are adhered to when dealing with all marketing materials.
- Checking & confirming with planning, site ops & inventory teams to ensure they are prepared for the distribution week ahead.
- Regular floor inspections to ensure that lines are filled & packed with marketing items
- Responsible for ensuring that all sampling campaigns are logged into appropriate systems, delivered & stored in the DCs.
- Flagging if expected deliveries have not arrived / & are tracked in systems correctly when they have so that when our teams check the systems, they are accurate.
- Flagging if there are any issues (stock count still high during production) & problem solving to ensure completion of campaigns.
- Coordinating mid-week inventory checks & liaising with planning teams to ensure distribution of marketing materials
- Ensuring MKT is included in the new replenishment processes
- Enabling MKT materials to be booked in & delivered within a timely manner
- Co-ordinating the transfer of samples to & from DCs to drive efficient roll out
- Responsible for collating photographic proof of 1) samples/ flyers campaigns & 2) helloperks in boxes
- Provide daily reports on line replenishment
- Clear visibility of campaigns throughout the week, enabling you to respond to queries about missing or incorrectly packed samples/ flyers/ helloperks
- Ensuring that there is a proper & thorough inventory count of marketing items mid-week & at the end of the week
- Ensuring proper disposal of out of date or invalid marketing items
- Ensuring clear comms about any changes in capacity at site, requiring us to transfer MKT materials
Who you are:
Youre a highly practical problem solver, with excellent interpersonal skills & ability to get things done. Youve proven that you are resilient & can successfully embed yourself within multiple teams to achieve results.
Youve got experience working in site operations, ideally with prior experience reducing error rates, driving efficiencies & reporting.
You love to learn. You have excellent written & verbal communication, & are confident in communicating to external & internal stakeholders.
- Practical, hands-on problem solver
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (Excell)
- Interpersonal skills
- XXX- to discuss
- XXX- to discuss
- XXX- to discuss
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks & events for you to enjoy!
- Beer tap & social events!
Start date: ASAP
Location: Nuneaton, & site visits to The The Granary (Banbury) on a bi-weekly basis
First you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending on the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: one competency, & one culture fit.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.