FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce, & community. We inspire our members to lead happier, healthier lives through product & brand discovery & continuously find innovative ways to offer value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a team of talented, collaborative individuals with strategic minds & entrepreneurial identities.
We are seeking a proactive, hands-on Sr. Finance Manager to join the Corporate FP&A team. In this role, you will be responsible for all facets of corporate & consolidated financial planning & analysis. You will gain invaluable experience with visibility into FabFitFuns business & operations & have a large impact within a growing Finance organization.
You will drive high-impact strategic & operational initiatives, deliver business analysis & insights, & facilitate the growth of our financial & business planning processes to support an increasingly complex organization. This person will also contribute meaningfully to financial reporting & forecasting, including the development of annual operating budgets, quarterly re-forecasts, & monthly business updates.
This position will influence the future of our company through strategic thinking, business planning, cross-function collaboration, & be a strong partner to our broader Finance & Accounting teams. The ideal candidate is extremely analytical, detail-oriented, & thoughtful. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment & can multi-task, prioritize projects, & roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
What youll do:
- In partnership with Accounting & the broader Finance team, help lead & manage the monthly close process
- Gather, consolidate, & analyze operating & financial results, including preparing internal & external reporting deliverables, evaluating trends & drivers, & explaining forecast vs. actual variances
- Own the quarterly re-forecast & annual budget planning cycles, including coordinating with all stakeholders, providing corporate inputs, & preparing relevant deliverables
- Assist with preparation of presentations for senior leadership & the Board of Directors
- Identify & lead initiatives to continuously improve, automate & scale forecasting & reporting tools, processes, & methodologies
- Serve as a key liaison & partner to Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Systems, & other parts of the organization
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis & work on special projects as needed
What youll bring:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of financial analysis experience in a fast-paced environment. Some experience in public accounting and/or investment banking preferred.
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships & work effectively cross-functionally.
- Strong communicator with solid written & oral communication skills, including the ability to discuss complex ideas & resolve difficult issues while partnering with company leaders.
- Analytical mindset comfortable with developing new frameworks to aid decision-making.
- Advanced modeling skills & knowledge of Excel, budgeting, & ERP/accounting applications
- Strong understanding of financial concepts & accounting principles for all three financial statements
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with a subscription and/or e-commerce business
- Experience with Host Analytics / Planful
- Familiarity with BI dashboards (e.g. Tableau)
- Previous startup experience
What Youll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, & pet insurance
- 401K match program
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend for HQ employees while the company is temporarily remote
- Donation matching program
- Free FabFitFun subscription & quarterly credit in our e-commerce Add-Ons store