Mode is continuing to hire with all interviewing & on-boarding done remotely due to COVID-19.
Mode is building a world-class platform for data scientists, analysts, & everyone else who needs to ask & answer questions with data. Our product is an integral part of data science workflows at Lyft, Twitch, Shopify, & hundreds of other data-savvy organizations.
We are looking for a remote Corporate BDR to play a crucial role in our growth. We are seeking proactive, tenacious individuals to help us strategically engage with prospective customers & continue to exceed our revenue goals. You will be initiating contact & starting conversations centered around the game-changing impact Mode will have on their teams ability to make data-driven decisions. Weve built one of the best teams in the industry & have a commitment to each other to share best practices, to learn & to grow as a team.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally to prospect candidates & schedule qualified introduction calls
- Design & orchestrate creative, multi-touch outreach campaigns to drive interest across our ideal SMB customer base
- Assist Account Executives in building an SMB territory strategy through account mapping
- Research prospects & their companies to empower the sales team before scheduled meetings
- Prospect, nurture, & qualify new leads to build a healthy pipeline of high value, strategic accounts
- Work closely with sales & marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth
What we look for
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Passion for understanding businesses & a willingness to push outbound prospecting to the limit
- Previous experience in client-facing sales role
- Experience working with CRM & Prospecting tools (Such as Salesforce, Zoominfo, Outreach.io)
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy balance between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Flexible work scheduleswe trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment & a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation range for this role is $50,000 base salary with on target earnings of $70,000.