About the Team
The Stitch Fix Product Imaging team is responsible for creating images that show our products at their highest visual potential. Our team seeks to innovate at every turn, streamlining our physical & digital workflows & utilizing the latest technology in e-commerce imaging. We do not rest on our past successes, but always strive to improve ourselves, our processes & the client experience.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Sample Operations Lead to join our Marketing/Creative team as part of our new imaging studio team in Atlanta. In this role, you will own & oversee the process by which 3,000+ samples a month are ingested, logged, tracked, to meet all photography & post production milestones. You will report directly to the local Studio Manager, & work to continuously improve the processes, tools, metrics, & relevant cross-functional partnerships that support our sample flow. As the glue between our Merchandising team & the Imaging Studio, you will be an expert on Merchandising strategies, trends, & buying intentions & how they translate to our imagery & style guides. The Sample Operations Lead reports to the Studio Operations Manager.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Lead the Sample Operations team for the Imaging Studio: source, coach, & prioritize workload for a growing freelance team
- Develop & maintain an efficient sample process that supports business scaling & key initiatives
- Act as the Studios liaison for the Merchandising team: maintain alignment with our Buying partners across all product categories; build trust & educate partners on Product Imaging best practices
- Leverage your expert merchandising perspective to the broader Marketing & Creative teams: ensure authentic representation of garments in our imagery & cross functional alignment in Creative initiatives & testing
- Design & uphold sample management best practices: create robust training & process documentation for sample management
- Track & analyze monthly sample metrics & KPIs, advising Studio Production on future resourcing needs based on findings
- Develop solutions to problems through collaboration & proactive communication with partners within the studio & across the company
Were excited about you because
- You have 4+ years leading large-scale studio or creative operations management
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced & feedback driven environments
- You have demonstrated proficiency with the current industry-standard software tools (Apple OS, G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite)
- You are a quick problem solver with a proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
- You are self-driven & able to effectively communicate creative ideas & collaborate in a multi-team environment.
- You understand the value of building partnership & trust
- You must be able to lift 25 lbs
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright & kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.