Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower & even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain & UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
To support the growth of the Nexthink business in Central Europe we are looking to expand our Solution Consulting team with additional pre-sales resources in Germany.
The focus of the Solution Consulting organization is on creating & delivering innovative value propositions to executive audiences within enterprise accounts by matching technical capabilities to business outcomes.
The primary purpose of the role is to support the sales organization in the local territory (Northern Germany, preferred location: Hamburg/Hanover or South-West Germany, preferred location: Stuttgart/Karlsruhe area) overachieve its revenue goals by providing pre-sales support for new & existing customers in cooperation with our value adding partners.
Working as a key player within the territory, the Solution Consultant is expected to work collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services & Partner teams to understand sales & business priorities, & to align their activity with the needs of the local business.
The role reports to the Director of Solution Consulting for Central Europe, with day-to-day priorities being set by the local team.
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of product capabilities to address business issues & provide business value.
- Demonstrate how Nexthink solutions can support overall customer initiatives & how this generates business outcome.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in different functions such as IT Security, IT Operations & IT Service Management to illustrate use cases where Nexthink can add value. This requires strong account management capability as well as a passion & enthusiasm for introducing disruptive technology.
- Support & lead large scale enterprise transactions as a Solution Consultant by using industry knowledge & understanding to move deals forward.
- Run & facilitate value-based workshops with prospects so that they can fully discover & understand how Nexthink can address their strategic projects & major issues.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events & other marketing related activity.
- Become a thought leader both internally & externally around driving business value with Nexthink.
- Enable Partners to understand the Nexthink value proposition & assist them in their go-to-market efforts.
- You consider yourself being an A-player & understand that success comes through team work & sharing knowledge
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization & a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
o Workplace, End User or Desktop Services & management of these, including virtual environments (Terminal Server, VDI)
o Infrastructure / Business Service / Workplace Monitoring
o Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
o Cloud, Win10, O365 & other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
o ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle & other quality of service related disciplines (Service Desk, Incident Management)
o Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment & escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy & able to learn Nexthink products & services, technologies & business
- Exceptional written, oral, & interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of & interacting comfortably with senior leaders & executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment
- Fluent in German & English (both written & verbally)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.