Director of Demand Generation
Strategize. Implement. Execute all aspects of Demand Generation
With 30,000 inbound leads monthly, tons of public content & over 700,000 Newsletter subscribers, CB Insights has the audience & the traffic, and, with the right demand gen strategy, the opportunity to exponentially grow the business. From mapping the buyer journey to implementing ABM, the opportunities here are endless.
And thats where you, our Director of Demand Generation, come in!
We are looking for someone to lead Demand Gen at CB Insights. This person will report directly to our VP of Marketing & have high visibility within the organization & to the C-suite.
- Leading a team of three professionals to successfully develop a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy.
- Designing & executing (or overseeing execution of) end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Building & implementing innovative ABM programs across channels to generate pipeline. This includes evangelizing ABM across the business & documenting & sharing best practices.
- Leverage a variety of effective nurturing tactics to accelerate existing pipeline & close revenue faster.
- Own all Demand Generation & ABM metrics - Measurement is one part but the ability to interpret the metrics into an actionable plan is key
- Own & develop Marketing Operations around campaigns, including systems administration, workflow design & configuration, campaign cadence & launch, & full campaign analytics.
- Building repeatable marketing playbooks & systems that can be measured, constantly iterated & scaled.
- Developing collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch & refine demand generation strategies.
- 8+ years experience working in a Demand Generation function for technology driven companies; SaaS experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience building & scaling a Demand Gen function, including proven track record leading & developing high performing teams.
- Proven experience driving large scale, high-velocity demand gen strategies with successful results.
- Experience running an ABM program to drive pipeline generation in high-value accounts.
- Proven track record building a data-driven user journey across channels, to successfully reach potential clients at the right time.
- Deep expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels & related technologies including marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), CRM (Salesforce), analytics tools (Google Analytics, Looker), Conversions (Instapage or other landing page builder), Google Optimize (or other A/B testing tool), Drift (or similar conversational marketing tool), etc.
- Experience working with sales teams to tangibly improve funnel conversion rates
- Experience creating & optimizing a lead scoring model to prioritize high buyer intent leads & to trigger automated nurture campaigns as appropriate
- Ability to ensure seamless data flow between Hubspot, Salesforce & other systems to optimize our marketing tech stack for our various programs, as well as compliance with GDPR, CASL, CCPA, etc.
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 700k+ people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All of the work for this position will be performed in the U.S. As such, in compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity & eligibility to work in the United States & to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!