Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our RevenueManagement team is seeking a motivated & energeticstrategy oriented Revenue Manager who will be responsible for analyzing, developing, & executing strategy & revenue initiatives across the organization. You willsupport the VP of Revenue Management in driving ongoing activities & will lead a team that provides strategic decisions through the use of analytics, a heavy data-driven approach, & an operational mindset. Therefore, you should possess strong management skills & be able to concurrently manage multiple strategy & pricing workstreams. Youll interact closely with other leaders across the organization (e.g., marketing, product, research) & should have superior communication skills to shape & influence perspectives across the organization.
What you'll do:
- Provide key inputs & analyses into revenue strategy & tactics to hit long-term strategic objectives
- Develop revenue management frameworks & model price optimization across price levers/initiatives
- Develop roadmaps with prioritization of key initiatives & execute projects to completion
- Develop strategic initiative revenue forecasting process
- Provide key inputs into discounting levels (i.e. promo strategy)
- Define, monitor & update reporting efforts, including continual improvement of data, tools, & processes
- Plan, implement & track pilots & tests
- Work closely with Corporate Development on M&A, research & market intelligence for potential target companies
- Develop meaningful relationships with leaders in the organization & proactively partner to identify, test, & scale processes & tools
- Guide cross-functional teaming to address pricing & marketing issues, as well as new initiatives
- Support strategic business driving initiatives through an analytical & data-based approach
- Hire, develop, & manage Strategy & Revenue analysts
We'd love to hear from you if:
- Bachelors degree in business-related or quantitative fields required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in delivering strategy / revenue management projects
- 1+ years of experience managing or leading teams, with experience managing multiple workflows simultaneouslyIntensive strategic & / or pricing analytics experience e.g., experience with developing & implementing pricing strategies, experience building price optimization models
- Cross-functional team leadership, influence, management, & alignment experience
- Training, professional development, & mentorship of junior team members. Retention of high-potential analytical talent
- Ability to prioritize & execute tasks in a fast-moving environment & make sound decisions
- Strong interpersonal, written, & oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present & influence credibly & effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate high level unstructured ideas in a user-friendly language, & analytical roadmap
- Highly self-motivated & directed
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.