Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, When, Where, Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & were looking to expand our interview training programs at global scale. Hiring impacts every aspect of our company this is a phenomenal opportunity to have a direct impact on executing & improving the quality of programs surrounding interview efforts. You will work directly with a Senior Program Manager to help handle & expand programs that touch every Twilion & help reduce bias in hiring. As our company continues to expand, so will your influence & scope. This role will report into our Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition Operations on our Talent Operations team in our People org.
We are seeking an Interview Training Programs Coordinator who is detail oriented, self-motivated & has outstanding communication & organizational skills. They also have:
- Experience coordinating complex, ambiguous projects in recruiting, training and/or people-focused operations
- Experience handling data & reporting for continuous improvement efforts
- Demonstrated experience effectively organizing & prioritizing multiple partners, projects & tasks across different time zones
- Excellent written & verbal interpersonal communication skills
- A desire to continuously improve their own skills with a growth mentality & positive outlook
- Knowledge of learning management systems & Instructional Design principles is a plus
As an Interview Training Programs Coordinator, you will live the Twilio Magic by:
- BE AN OWNER: Manage administrative, communication & training related tasks in support of our interview training programs company-wide
- DONT SETTLE: Maintain high standards for organizing & tracking data, & help with efforts to continuously audit & improve our programs
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner closely with other People functions, managers & recruiters to provide guidance on our interview programs & respond to questions. You will also set up & facilitate various trainings as needed across a variety of regions
- DRAW THE OW: Work autonomously on ambiguous projects while identifying areas of opportunity to simplify processes
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assist with content creation & documentation to ensure Twilions have the resources they need to participate in hiring efforts
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Handle high-visibility initiatives in a fast-paced environment, work with leadership to proactively communicate & mitigate potential risks
It is critical that we continue to hire strong diverse talent, keeping the bar high & giving an outstanding candidate experience. The daily processes of recruiting operations are the backbone of core TA functions. By joining our team, you will help level up the quality of our programs & scale for the future. You will have a direct impact on supporting hiring standards as we continue to build the foundation of interview training programs that impact all current & future Twilions.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
This position will be located in our Atlanta, Georgia office. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.