iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $80 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital is hiring a Vice President, Technical Data Product Manager to join the Platform Department. This role will maintain iCapitals product roadmap in accordance with business objectives as set by senior management & client feedback. They will work collaboratively with clients & internal stakeholders to ensure a consistent & measured approach to product delivery that meets client scope expectations. This position will report to the Head of Data Product Management.
- Mentor & manage junior data product managers.
- Partner closely with Business Development, Data Operations, Data Development, & other cross-functional product & business teams.
- Balance short-term needs of the Data Operations & Enterprise organizations to facilitate the growth of external client relationships & propose long-term goals of client integration technology.
- Maintain a product roadmap consistent with the business mission & vision.
- Work with stakeholders to develop new & upgrade existing platform features & discuss product development timeline & priorities.
- Collaborate with Software Engineering team to define & manage the software quality assurance process.
- Manage the weekly release planning & deployment schedule.
- Ensure the user experience & style guides are consistent across the entire product platform.
- Perform root cause & impact analysis to investigate data issues & make recommendations for potential solutions.
- Proficient in SQL & hands-on coding experience in the infrastructure or data space
- Advanced understanding of reference & hierarchy data management, data governance, data quality, data processing & pipeline management
- Integration experience & foundational knowledge in how systems efficiently communicate
- Data modeling background & understanding of third normal form (3NF) techniques
- 6+ years of experience leading agile data teams
- 10+ years of experience building technical solutions
- Experience managing teams globally is a plus
- Strong prioritization & project management skills, including timely & proactive communication of timelines, status, & issue partner concerns
- Enjoyment presenting solutions to clients & partners & explaining complex technical concepts in simple language
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our New York, NY office.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.